Our exclusive line of hats were worn by Jason Dufner during the 2018 Memorial Tournament
When we first imagined a partnership with Jason Dufner, we never thought it would have turned out to be so large and so successful. Within a couple hours of the initial press conference during which Jason wore our “Save The Crew” hat, they had sold out. Twitter was aflutter with support and excitement.
We were blown away with all of the conversation and never imagined so many people would be interested in the hats. Jason and the “Save The Crew” hat were featured in several prominent golf magazines, helping to extend the campaign far and wide.
We’re proud to be Columbus-based and happy to donate 25 percent of the sales of our “Save The Crew” hat to the #SaveTheCrew campaign. Additionally, 25 percent of the sales of every design benefited the Jason Dufner Foundation, which provides weekend food bags to more than 1,400 children in Lee County, Alabama.
We’d like to thank everyone who shared, tweeted, featured, and purchased the hats. Your support has been amazing and we can’t thank you enough.
Articles that featured our hats
- Golf Magazine: The anatomy of a one-week Jason Dufner hat deal. Read it here.
- Golf Digest: Jason Dufner's cool hats this week are supporting an important Ohio (sports) cause. Read it here.
- The Columbus Dispatch: Jason Dufner tips cap to Save the Crew movement. Read it here.
- SB Nation Massive Report: Jason Dufner wears ‘Save The Crew’ hat to Memorial Tournament press conference. Read it here.
- Golf News Net: Ohio native Jason Dufner donning ‘Save the Crew’ hat supporting Columbus’ MLS team. Read it here.
- Golf Channel: Dufner to sport Ohio-themed hats for Memorial week. Read it here.
- Golf Magic: Dufner Signs Hat Deal...For One Week. Read it here.
- Golf WRX: Save The Crew: Explaining Jason Dufner’s latest headwear selection. Read it here.
Some of our favorite photos